Protect your clients and business partners
Our privacy risk assessment examines any data processing that occurs as part of the customer’s business operations. To identify any gaps in compliance with federal and global regulations, we evaluate data flow, storage, and manipulation.
A privacy consultant will review your data management protocols and data flows to ensure they are in compliance with privacy laws and industry requirements.
The privacy risk assessment offers your organization:
- Identify privacy laws and regulations that impact your business
- Gap analysis between the legal requirements and your data operations
- Evaluation of risk associated with each compliance gap
- Recommended remediation measures and prioritization
- Inventory of your personal data assets
Privacy Risk Assessment
Data privacy concerns are growing both domestically and internationally. The General Data Protection Regulation, the California Consumer Privacy Act, and the California Privacy Rights Act (plus a growing number of other US state privacy laws), and HIPAA are just a few of the regulations that businesses must comply with. The first step towards compliance is understanding data protection laws, and a Privacy Impact Assessment is the tool needed for growth.
Benefits of a privacy risk assessment include:
- Clear, up-to-date view of your organizations privacy risk
- Provide a roadmap for your organization to meet compliance requirements
- Affordable service that grants you access to experts in a range of data privacy laws and regulations
We go above and beyond defending your information. Our team of engineers and security experts are here to help you implement security from the ground up within your infrastructure and are prepared to respond in the event of a cybersecurity attack.