Organizations can reduce the likelihood and impact of a security incident through a proactive approach to cybersecurity. Vancord’s team of cybersecurity experts combined two of our top security offerings to provide clients with two detailed reports designed to identify gaps and provide recommendations. A Ransomware Assessment provides a comprehensive overview of current administrative and technical controls. A team Tabletop Exercise simulates a ransomware event to test ransomware readiness and defense methods.
Vancord's Proactive Approach to Protection
- Identifies ransomware exposures and minimize recovery in less than 50 questions
- Evaluates an organization’s security alignment with the NISTIR 8374 ransomware framework
- Provides a clear roadmap for pragmatic improvement
- Simulated incidents curated to test organizational security
- Pre-exercise screening to engineer realistic scenarios for each organization’s unique security needs
- Engaging security exercises designed to connect technical and executive participants
- Assessment with (2) Vancord security engineers
- Assessment report with security maturity score
- Recommended remediations and plan of action
- Tabletop exercise led by senior security engineers from our vISO team
- Tabletop observation report with recommended improvements
Our Ransomware Ready service combines our top security offerings for $9,750.
Get Ransomware Ready
Request a meeting with our security experts to get started.
Latest Security News from Vancord:
A TikTok Guide to Improve Data Privacy for Employees in Higher Education
TikTok is currently the 6th most popular social media platform internationally, with over 1.6 billion users total; of that number, over 150 million are in
Vancord Named on Managed Service Provider 500
We are pleased to announce that Vancord was named by CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, in the 2023 Managed Service Provider 500. The
Will U Be Mine (victim)?
Threat actors may love your money, but they don’t love you! As Valentine’s Day approaches, it’s important to be aware of the increased threat of
Protect your business with tips & tactics from our IT security experts